Powered by Blogger.

SOPHIA LOREN'S RARE BRA PANTY PHOTO



 This is a very beautiful and SUPER sexy autographed item of a young SOPHIA LOREN TOTALLY HOTT IN HER PANTIES AND BRA !! This photo is from a professional photography studio and is NOT AN INKJET PRINT ! This print is from my original collection of autographed photos guaranteed to be the original autograph. Shipping and handling is $4.99 for this print of the original autographed photo from my collection with each additional item shipped for only $1.00 each. All of my 8x10 autographed items are professionally sprayed with a protective lacquer to give you a LIFETIME GUARANTEE against sunfading, fingerprints and moisture. I have personally lost some very special and expensive photos in the past due to sun damage or fingerprints. I do not wish that you experience the same problem. I have added this protection to your photo at my expense. Buy more than one and save on shipping!!
IY SF PAYING BY MONEY ORDER OR CASHIERS CHECK YOU MUST INCLUDE THE FULL ITEM DESCRIPTION PLUS THE CORRECT ITEM NUMBER AND YOUR CORRECT MAILING ADDRESS ! THIS MUST BE DONE TO INSURE PROPER SHIPPING!!!!
I DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS ! I AM SORRY, HOWEVER I HAVE HAD TOO MANY PROBLEMS WITH THEM IN THE PAST!
PLEASE WRITE YOUR ITEM AND SHIPPING INFORMATION CLEARL
O I CAN READ IT!!!!
All my items come with a 100 %SATISFACTION GUARANTEE !
CLICK LOGO FOR ALL MY SEXY HOTT PHOTOS AND POSTERS
Be sure to add me to your favorites list !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...