Powered by Blogger.

Paoli Dam : Hate Story Fame Girl bags "Choli Ke Peeche"!!


According to Paoli, boldness is just a mindset. She says that boldness is not just about wearing less clothes and showing your bare back on-screen and claims that many a starlets have done it before her. The bold female isn’t even worried about being typecast as a sex symbol which is most often the case with such roles. She says "I don't think it will typecast me because I can't repeat myself. I am an actress and it's my job to bring out something new every time. I don't like my career to be monotonous. I am getting many offers of lead roles in Hindi films and they are completely different to what I have done in this film."
Well we can only hope that her no-holds-barred act and her devil-may-care attitude fetches her more success than to actresses who previously played the bold avatar. She has already bagged Italian director, Italo Spinelli’s movie ‘Choli ke Peeche’ where she plays a tribal woman and will once again go nude. The film was earlier offered to Bong beauties Nandana Sen and Shahana Goswami. Well going by the buzz this one has created, it certainly seems so!
Hit or Flop? A well made thriller or just another sex-spersed bold movie? Well you won’t have to wait too long to know the answer. Paoli Dam hits u hard with her dare-to-bare act on April 20th!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...