Powered by Blogger.

CHITRANGDA SINGH NEXT MOVIE IS ON SEXUAL HARASSMENT


Chitrangda Singh, who is reteaming with Sudhir Mishra for yet another intense story based on sexual harassment at work place, says the critically acclaimed director is quite a taskmaster 

Chitrangda, who left the film industry to get married following 'Hazaaron Khwaishen Aisi', is back and she is trying not get typecast with similar roles. 


The actress was last seen in 'Desi Boyz' and has even done an item number in 'Joker'. But it is her latest film opposite Arjun Rampal that is keeping her busy these days.


"It has turned out to be a really intense film on sexual harassment at workplace. What makes it more challenging is that Sudhir Mishra doesn't settle for anything less than excellent. It is tough to work with him because he is quite a taskmaster," Chitrangda said. Earlier titled 'Inkaar', the film may get another name change with 'Power Play' as its latest title. 


The film features Arjun Rampal as a corporate honcho who mentors a newbie (Chitrangda), only to sexually harass her. She, however decides to take matters to the higher authorities and charges him in the case of harassment.


Apart from Rampal, Chitrangda will also be working opposite John Abraham in 'I, Me Aur Main' which is all set to release as well this summer. 


"It was great fun to be paired with Akshay in my last release. Now with Arjun and John, it is going to be an altogether different outing," Chitrangda said. 


With a serious film on sexual harassment, a romcom and also an item number, the actress is experimenting with genres instead of sticking to her serious image post 'Hazaaron Khwaishen Aisi'. 


"I guess as an actor I was doing similar kind of work over and over again and after a while I wasn't getting too excited. I wanted a change and do something different. This is where 'Desi Boyz' came into picture. Now my upcoming films are exploring different territories as well," she said. 


Chitrangda, however, regrets not being a part of 'Krissh'. "I was really excited about stepping into 'Krissh'. Unfortunately things didn't work out but I have signed new films. It has been a natural progression. I think I have really managed to refresh myself in the last one year. I am looking forward to more exciting stuff in months to come."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...